Product Description & Offer:
Offre: Buy American Tourister Brookfield Polyester 68.5 cms Marine Blue Suitcase (AMT Brookfield SP68 Marine BLU), on worth of Rs.9,350 at Just Rs.3,799 from Amazon.in
How to Avail this Offer :
- Click Here for the Deal Page
- Add to Cart
- Login or Register
- Add Your Shipping Address
- Make the Payment
- Rs.4,440 @Flipkart
- Laptop Compatibility: No
- Outer Material: Polyester, Casing: Soft, Color: Marine Blue
- Capacity: 66.5 liters; Weight: 3400 grams; Dimensions: 43 cms x 30 cms x 68.5 cms (LxWxH)
- Lock Type: Number Lock, Number of Wheels: 4, Number of compartments: 2
- Warranty type: Manufacturer; 3 Years International Warranty
- Integrated top and side handles and fabulous looking wheels
- Fixed combination lock and side and bottom protection guards.
- A luggage with cool and stunning look with sturdy construction for more hassel free travelling. Ripstop fabric with cuzi trims, integrated handle and combination lock makes brookfield a complete package of safe, secure and comfort travel.
More American Tourister Products:
From the manufacturer
American Tourister Brookfield Polyester Marine Blue Suitcase
It all started in 1933, when Sol Koffler put his life savings on the line to start a luggage company in Providence, Rhode Island. His dream was to build a tough suitcase that could sell for a dollar. He succeeded, and decades of innovation followed… By 1945, air travel was taking off and lighter luggage was in high demand. So American Tourister’s Hi-Taper was designed – tapered luggage that was lighter and easier to pack. The distinctive modern design could really take a beating. The concept has since been copied, but never equaled. As international travel soared in the 60’s,
It was this research and insight that brought about more innovations – like the springless, cam-action lock that wouldn’t jam. In the 80’s and 90’s, the company continued to design hardside products, while also responding to the shift in demand for softside – durable cases that could withstand even the toughest quality critic, a gorilla.