Product Description & Offer:
Offer: Amazon is selling Apis Himalaya Honey, 1kg Each (Buy 1 Get 1 Free) at Just Rs. 390 .
How to Avail this Offer :
- Click Here for the Deal Page
- Add to Cart
- Login or Register
- Add Your Shipping Address
- Make the Payment
Product Details (Apis Himalaya Honey):
- An ISO 22000 certification for documented procedure that applies to food safety framed by International body
- Add healthy flavor to your life with Apis Himalaya honey
- Do not refrigerate.
Apis brings you pure natural honey sourced from the beautiful valleys of Himalyas. Our amazing range of honey is now available in convenient packaging!
Special offers and product promotions :
- No cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit card on orders above Rs.3000 Here’s how (terms and conditions apply)
- Subscribe & Save : Save up to 15% when you choose Subscribe & Save. T&C apply Here’s how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 10% cashback up to Rs.25 using BHIM UPI to pay. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 10 days. Here’s how (terms and conditions apply)
From the manufacturer
Apis brings you pure natural honey sourced from the beautiful valleys of Himalyas
For Weight Loss
Honey is particularly helpful for individuals trying to maintain their body weight to an optimal level. When taken with warm water, honey breaks down the excessive fat deposits in the body, ensuring weight loss. Compared to weight loss products, which eventually cause harm to the body, honey is a naturally safe alternative.
For Energy & Performance
Compared to table sugar which has only 15 calories, an equal amount of honey has 64 calories. This means, when consumed honey gives more energy for the body to maintain its metabolic functions. Therefore, honey has been a trusted food for energy, especially for athletes. Because of its ergogenic properties, honey contributes to performance boost, optimal blood sugar, muscle recuperation, and regulating insulin levels in the body.
As A Rich Source of Vitamins & minerals
Depending on the source from which honey is extracted, honey contains essential vitamins and minerals including Vitamin A, C, iron, and calcium. Consumption of honey helps nourish the body with essential substances required for its proper functioning and development.
As A Natural Antiseptioc
Honey’s holistic properties include its antiseptic, antifungal, and antibacterial properties. In traditional medicines, honey is therefore an important ingredient for treating common bacterial and fungal infections.