Product Description & Offer:
Offer: Get 100% cashback up to Rs.35- Offer valid once per customer, only on the first recharge or bill payment of the month, till 31st October. No Coupon Code need for this offer.
How to Avail this Offer :
- Click Here for the Deal Page
- Add to Cart
- Login or Register
- Add Your Shipping Address
- Make the Payment
Prepaid Mobile Recharge – Frequently Asked Questions
1. How can I recharge my prepaid mobile? Can I recharge my postpaid number and pay utility bills through Amazon.in?
On the Amazon.in website, mobile site or mobile app, click Mobile Recharge on the Amazon Pay page. We have not enabled postpaid bill payment (including payment of utility bills) as of now – please stay tuned; we will launch this feature soon.
2. Can I recharge my friend’s mobile number? How will I know that the recharge order was successful?
You can recharge any mobile number, including your friend’s or parent’s prepaid mobile number. You will receive a success confirmation on the email address registered on your Amazon.in account.
3. Do I need to have an Amazon.in account to recharge my prepaid mobile? Which operators can I recharge for?
Please sign up on Amazon.in to recharge a prepaid mobile number. You can recharge for all mobile operators in India.
4. Can I cancel my recharge order and get a refund?
A recharge order once placed cannot be cancelled.
5. Which are the payment methods I can use to for prepaid recharges on Amazon.in?
You can use credit or debit cards, netbanking and Amazon Pay balance to pay for prepaid recharges. Cash/card on delivery is not available as a payment method for prepaid recharges.
If you have insufficient Amazon Pay balance, you can combine it with any other electronic payment method to complete the transaction.
6. My recharge failed but payment was successful, why so? When will I receive a refund?
If the details you entered for your recharge plan is valid then your recharge will be successful. However, if any of the details you entered is incorrect, the payment will go through but recharge may fail at the operator’s end. In such a scenario, your refund will be immediately initiated to your original payment method.
Please note that a few mobile service providers may have enforced a time interval, ranging from a few seconds up to 15 minutes, before consecutive attempts of recharging the same mobile number. If you’ve just recharged your mobile number, please wait up to 15 minutes before you attempt to recharge it again.
7. My payment was successful but my order status still shows as ‘pending’ and my recharge has not gone through. Can I have my refund?
Please contact us so that we can assist you with the issue.
8. My payment was successful and I got a message from Amazon that my order was successful, but my recharge has not gone through. Can I have my refund?
When your mobile recharge is successfully placed with Amazon.in, we send you a confirmation email to your email address registered on your Amazon.in account with the operator reference number.
In case, you have not received an SMS/confirmation from the operator that your recharge is successful, please reach out to the operator and quote the operator reference number. They will help you with the issue.
9. Where can I see the status of my recharge order? What does the status mean?
You can view the recharge order status from the Your Orders section in your Amazon.in account.
|Recharge Order Status||Result|
|Success||Recharge was successful, confirmation sent to registered email address.|
|Failure||Payment refunded to original payment method.|
|Pending||Recharge request pending with operator, payment will be refunded to original payment if recharge not successful within 2 working days.|
10. I changed my mobile network from one network to another through mobile number portability (MNP). When I enter my mobile number, my old operator details are displayed. Will my recharge be successful?
Please correct the operator and circle combination and place your recharge order. If the order is successful, we will display the correct combination the next time you visit us for recharge.
11. How can I view my past recharge orders placed on Amazon.in?
You can view your past recharge orders from Your Orders section in your Amazon.in account.
12. Will I get an invoice for my recharge order?
We don’t have the invoice feature enabled at this time.
13. Are there purchase limits for recharges?
Yes, there are purchase limits in place for recharges. In case multiple recharges are placed through the same Amazon account / or multiple Amazon accounts to abuse the recharge system, we reserve the right (in our sole discretion) to cancel any recharge order without providing any prior notice to you.